Webinar with Kevin DeLange, CISO at IGT.
How can CISOs reduce human risk effectively?
In this episode of the Hoxhunt CISO Webinars series, we are interviewing Kevin DeLange, the CISO of IGT (International Game Technology), the global leader in responsible gaming and entertainment. During his 16 years with the IGT, Kevin has helped shape the future of the organizations’ cybersecurity awareness while also maintaining global responsibility for information security, governance, compliance, and threat intelligence.
In this webinar, among other topics, we will talk with Kevin about the following:
– Why he thinks phishing and human risk are the most significant cyber threat facing organizations today
– How he’s building IGT’s world-class security awareness program to mitigate the risk related to phishing and employee actions
Schedule a demo
We will show you how to secure your workforce using Hoxhunt.
During the demo, you’ll focus on the following:
- Understanding your current awareness program
- Hoxhunt training in action
- The threat classification engine
- Global statistics of the impact of Hoxhunt
- Answering your questions