It's only Tuesday and we're getting teary-eyed. Why is that, you ask? Is it our seasonal allergies as autumn sets in here in Helsinki? Possibly. Or could it be the fact that we've just received some incredible news? That's a more accurate answer. Want to know more? Well, keep reading, dear reader.
We're proud to announce that Hoxhunt has been blessed with 7 new awards this season by G2 — the world's leading software review site. It's both a huge honor and a privilege to be recognized. And with over 1,000+ glowing reviews for Hoxhunt on G2, we're equally grateful to every user who has left a review. We do read them all! It is also worth noting that G2 themselves are Hoxhunt users <--- and that link is worth clicking if you'd like to read a fascinating case study on why they chose us over the competition.
Without further ado, here are our awesome new badges. They pair well with some of our favorite customer comments. Enjoy!
Users Most Likely to Recommend Fall 2022
I love Hoxhunt. Seeing my progress and the leaderboard really motivates me to look for phishing in my inbox. My team has made it a challenge/competition and we enjoy it so much. I've also gotten better at determining what SPAM looks like and it has genuinely helped me with my personal life as well. I couldn't recommend it more. My husband (we both WFH) even loves it! every time I see a phishing email I let him know and the two of us bond over the progress. What a fun and engaging tool.
— Amanda C.
Momentum Leader Fall 2022
The emails that I have been getting are such high quality and have made me so much more aware of what a "good" phishing email could look like. Slick interface. Definitely a lot more cautious when opening up emails now and clicking on links. Can't think of anything I dislike about the software. — Enterprise customer
Leader Mid-Market Fall 2022
I am a big fan of the way that the task of learning how to identify malicious emails has been sort of gamified. Begin able to see how you fare against others and with some of the emails really being tested can be fun. It gives great insight to how scammers are crafting these emails, and what to look out for.
— Victor N. S.
Leader Fall 2022
Hoxhunt is like a gym for us! It helps to exercise ourselves about all the phishing techniques.
— Colaianni R.
Leader Enterprise 2022
Scalable service for users to easily report suspected communications. The platform provides a uniform user experience across the enterprise, allowing pre-configuration of messages and instructions for users to stay safe.
— Enterprise customer
High Performer Small Business Fall 2022
Hoxhunt is very effective in adapting training tools to any set of users. It has a robust set of capabilities to equip inexperienced users or challenge seasoned IT staff. The feedback and awareness tools reinforce learning opportunities. I haven't found any downsides to Hoxhunt yet. I've been using it for at least 6 months and find it to be the most useful and realistic tool I've ever tried. — Ryan B.
Best Usability Fall 2022
Hoxhunt is a great and fun way to learn how to recognise phishing threats in a real-life environment. The emails arrive in your real inbox, and you can practice identifying them... even when you're focusing on something else, which is how it would happen in the real world! The interface is very user friendly and easy to use. Also, I love the gamifying features of the tool as it motivates you to get better at identifying email threats. I would say that this is the one tool that actually works to improve cyber security across the organisation... so much better than listening to lectures/workshops! — Ilze B.
And since you've made it this far down the blog post...
For what it's worth, there's no way this would have happened without the 140+ Hoxhunters who've shaped our product into the powerhouse that it has become.
- The Summer Hunters: they might sound like the name of your new favorite indie band, but they're an awesome team who are skilled at catching bugs.
- Customer Success team: Enjoying our product? That's because of our incredible CS team, who are the front-lines of communication between the users and us here at HQ.
- Sales: Nobody hustles harder than our sales team. They're the nicest, hardest-working, and most affable group of sales folks that a company like us could ever ask for.
- Technology: The very fact you're reading this is because of them. They're wizards with keyboards, warriors with their rollerball-mouses, and incredible at what they do.
- Finance and Legal: They're our guardian angels, and their existence is proof that you can't spell "angelical" without 'finance and legal'. It's true! Try it.
- People: Since we pride ourselves as being a "people first" company, our People team is an integral part of that. Huge, massive thanks to them for what they do, and continue to do, since we're growing at such an extraordinary rate!
- Marketing: And, yeah, we're pretty good at what we do, too. :)